Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Study, Old friend, girl. M-M-M [Mana]

The studies are initiated and a little time to try to catch up with the lessons. I have to thank the friends that I bring photocopies of notes, to study. XD 
I still can not i move.
but next week I will take away points. finally, by your doctor.

I had a visit from an old friend of mine Cosplay, a girl. last weekend ..
she Enquire about me, who has asked me via friends.
were to perform cosplay in the " anime japan 2014", and they met.
so my friend calls me and tells me you know, I come to find yourself with an old friend in an hour. is a girl!
Me Panic:
eh?? in an hour?i are not presentable, but who is .. telling me it's a surprise.
Ok Panic!
the end i'm not expecting it to be she.
because me and this girl have had misunderstandings in the past. しょぼん
his concern was strange for me.
was a surprise but then it went well.
I do not have always the pleasure of meeting old friends I never know how I should behave.
I happened once ok let's meet for a drink together. with a classmate of averages. and I remember that for me did not go well.
becouse, sometimes people change. not always is well! can sometimes be disappointing. is just the life!
not to mention the memories it brings with it .. and I hate to go back into my past. I do not want to think about it.
I know it's ridiculous! ahahahha XD
but in the end it went well with she and I hope you come back again!
we will clarify.

-------------------------

have you read the latest update of Mana in the monologue garden?
http://manamonologue.blog16.fc2.com/

M-M-M CANDLESTICK NECKLACE

In the last [song] Pageant at the 3.21 live
Mana wearing a new pendant,
the M-m-M candlestick necklace.
(prototype model)
Normally wearing a cross. but ...this time..
the details on the necklace soon..


I really like it .. what do you think?




Yue

No comments:

Post a Comment