Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thanks!!!

I write here, between a song and another Moi dix mois. 

and oh....Gifts from Italy !!! ラブラブ! 
I forgot, Damn!!

I received a parcel from Sardinia yesterday morning. 
full of things and various sweets. tradition of their country. 
They knew of my hospitalization. and they were so kind and considerate to send me a lot of gifts. 
Italian is a family of an Italian friend that live here, where I was hosted last year for a period of time.
I want to thank all those who were close to me.

everything went well you need not worry. even my friends in Osaka and Cosplay can rest easy!
I do not know who have spread the rumor. but I received a lot of messages.
this experience is changing me and think I'll be stronger.

Thanks at girls you are disturbed to bring this ...



awww i love this!! 



I bought this on the web .. 





I have a new hobby that involves collecting the statues of fairies. 
but I particularly like the ones that have a bit of dark, gothic like this.
and I collect everything that has to do with Tim burton and his films.

I have many collections .. and also collect weapons to cut. type swords, daggers, athame and traditional Japanese weapons such special swords. daggers sai my favorite I must to say.

see you next time! 

Yue

No comments:

Post a Comment