Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Yue- Blog:Premiere nuit de la lune.

Oh Hello!

I'm Yue!!

Welcome to my blog ..

Some of you know me as admin of the Facebook page dedicated to Mana Sama my idol.
I am here for the advice of a friend of mine.
following me and I greet them, even from here!
I like to write because it is true.
but I warn you!
I'm a music junkie.
I live for music.
sound, writing, studying and singing music. every day of my life.
I love the rock, gothic metal e Heavy metal.
I consider myself gothic and dark, elegant.
My name Yue means moon. but not in Japanese, in Chinese.
in Chinese is written so 月亮 / Yuèliàng.
The ideogram 月 is in Mandarin Chinese and read Yue. means moon if you have questions ask who has invented to call me so. AHAHA
In the my life is Yu.

At Who will follow me I will be glad and honored to welcome.
And thanks for visiting!

I'll see you in the next update!

Notazione


Yue

Ps: this is a welcome gift by Caly that she said good luck.
took the pictures that I liked and made it a wallpaper. open the photo to see.

Merci Calyy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment