Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Night Cosplay

These days I have been very, very busy with university studies and the birth of his sister. I wanted to lend a hand and be close to my family.

Last Saturday I went to a dinner disastrous that my mother had arranged with her husband and my entire family mother, including cousins, uncles and other close relatives.
What I know for sure is that..I have not, never felt part of this family.
My mother has always been, far away from my childhood. she been working out, far away! we do not get along. and her husband, who she married is not my real father. and even though as a child I they had hidden, it was as if I felt inside of me. live a life in a false truth. without taking into account the feelings is depressing.
There are so many things that no go well, not gone well never, but that's another story.
I attended the dinner, because I did not have much choice. and I did not want to do wrong to none. so I went but I felt very uncomfortable those people do not know me. all they see is just: cut this hair! 
but how are you dressed
sed? omg why?

But today, after a week of hassle. on the my AudiR8 in Minato-ku I met two of my friends, the girls of the world cosplay planet. 
they called me, crossing the road in the strips in the middle of the city. 

-"Yuuuuuuuuu"-

and with their beautiful smiles like always, they ask me to stop me and go for a drink.



(Fresh drink Watermelon and Lemonade Without alcohol)

I tried to say no, and say bye, but nothing .. 

-I give up, i go ahaha-

and it's okay, I stopped.
And they asked me about dinner friends in cosplay, this Saturday, I'll be there.did everything they could to convince my other friends, but I can not, I must to study I have exams!
I accepted the invite, I was convinced for their eyes sad. XD damn it! 
so dinner and going to dance !
I was in exasperation with those sad eyes!
please do not do this! 
okay, I agreed.
and I also asked them if they needed a ride in the car.. for arrive.
now i'm here: i think 
Yu, are you a idiot! 
before said no! 
and then accompany them in the car. like a gentle man with two girls!
my girlfriend no is agree! AHAHAH but she must come. I will be accompanied by three girls... 
I must always fall for their tricks every time it happens. 
me feel so stupid! 
now have my contacts to send messages. 
obviously they know I'm a busy man. I'll bring my girl if she wants to come.
Well I have to decide what to wear this Saturday! I hope it does not rain. 
evening dinner and dancing. I wonder how it will go.
i must just to see ....

Yue

No comments:

Post a Comment