Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Monday, August 18, 2014

i want break up all with my guitar!

My heart is full of nostalgia. 
sadness and loneliness seem a part of me. 
but i are surrounded by dear people. I try walk head held high. 
I want to try now I'm surrounded by love dix. ドキドキ

I have just recently closed a sad and difficult time. 
I have not updated here, because there was nothing to say or interesting. 
but now I have a chapter in my life to begin. 
is difficult, but I feel the need to close everything and change, really! 

I feel lost, confused. 
and I have some time to sleep less. 
the damn day I met someone. 
she yes!!
but I'm afraid to delude myself. 
I have a year to finish at college and I have to think about this! 
start thinking about what to do with my life,the my intentions, what I want. 
yes, actually I'm a bit paranoid.. think too!
but because you.. in silence you came into my life by putting more confusion in my head. 
and I would understand, I would like to breathe. 
I would like to be alone to recharge my batteries. 
but no, you here! 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! パンチ!

I do not know what goes through his head. 
I do not know anything about she. 
but I'll learn to know she. 
I just need time, and who knows if she will wait .... 叫び 
situation sentimental, and mood .. i want break up all with my guitar! huhuhuhuhu

Good Night!!
Yue お月様

No comments:

Post a Comment