Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Today is another day

Yesterday Morning I go on a visit to Kyoto. 音譜

to be able to study in peace and quiet alone and away from family troubles for the next exams, "hard exam". 
In the meantime, i'm busy in Making an article for the school newspaper. 
yes !! 
this time it's my turn. 
I do not know which topic talk.

These days I found myself in many difficult moments and sad. 
i just ended a relationship. and for friends who have disappeared under mysterious circumstances, at the worst time. the same people who had called me, like a friend. 

I have heard so many sweet words and I do not think anything more, everything is illusion. for me! 
and many have a strange idea of friendship. I do the possible and the best for them,and from them in return, I get hate and injustice. and I can not explain what I did wrong 

this is my character and I'm not going to change because it is not evil is the good help the friends. 
some of these people, they told me to go out together saturday for a drink, 
when I had tons of things to do. perhaps they knew that I would have said, no? 
and then I find a free day and they all disappear.しょぼん


In my last university, where I have been in the past to study literature and languages. 
and while waiting to get into this school, now of music. 
I knew a guy who was attending computer engineering. 
different from my course. 
I think by now, he is the only true friend and close after all these years, that I have. 
I'm not the kind of person out, their own feelings on the contrary, in public or with people. never!
Well I'm not even good at explaining and I would really like to express myself. 
and sometimes combine only and disasters, and make me feel bad because I create misunderstandings. 
But Eiichi-kun for some strange reason I got it right, right away. 
we're two different characters.
hahaha Eiichiro-kun is the light, I am the night. XD 
But a few days ago .. when Eiichi-kun phoned me and then I saw him sick so for knee pain. was worried and I took him, to the hospital. 
Tuesday, my family called me in Kyoto and I did not want to go because I had to go find my friend in the hospital. 
So I phoned Eiichi-kun and he always seems gifted with extrasensory powers and insights strange that guess. 
and asked me, not knowing anything: why no I was in Kyoto with my family?
I did not want to tell him, the why!
it is too embarrassing for boys, we no say these things, and just the facts and no words.

I had surgery in January of this year for a thankfully benign tumor. who did not even know what it could be before the surgery. 
or what it was, I was terrified. and to think that it all started with a slab for back pain. パンチ!
One day, i was collapsed. 

I told him. i not would have been able to do. too much I tortured my body in the past between alcohol and smoking. unlike him .. 
Eichi-Kun who listened to me that day with a such courage and be positive. 
I would to do the same for him, I know That he was afraid of These things, as it was for me. 
and I feel like I'm Not able to do the same thing for him, to help him .. to send you this courage. adequate. 
and it makes me feel sad ..guilty.
I know people who say they talk to me because they feel so good.. 





and at least this is positive. 
we never lose hope, and at least this is positive. 
we never lose hope, today is another day..

Yue お月様

No comments:

Post a Comment