Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Monday, October 13, 2014

My light of the moon & Deep Sanctuary

My light of the moon


Screaming against all, the silver moonlight protect she.
These days are only with in the lies .
I think that's only what i have in mind
But it's colors you that I need for light sun
moon for the shades of gray
everything was a lie to his words, when they told me things of love. 
i'm with a lonely heart in the dark..
Now darkness has come velvet to the roses 
The fire is reaching, now the end
And we long for a heavenly hart
I'm not fighting myself, will not follow
'Cause my choices are mine, it's my fate
And I'll never bow down from the sorrow
I'll face all that is coming my way
I know I want change, I have tried
feeling me so caged, hands tied
I can't find anything feeling so right,
it's blinding hope
The unknown will always be waiting
Blood red skies, I feel so cold
The truth can't bear This your sunlight.
Embracing the my world on the edge
All the memories in my mind
I want break these chains, 
Never look back, 
This blood in my veins run cold 
i will protect from hell 
in this life
yes! burns into my heart, the darkness that we fear all.
You were never free, and them never realized.
The love is a feeling that I never try , for someone. 
my heart ain't cold 'cause it burns.
In this my world now, no time for tears, to celebrate, for love,
no time..
always running, always. 
i need someone that take my hand and run, with me. 
who is not afraid of me, that not tell the fake 
that does not say that they are a danger, 
I'm only afraid of love, for the illusion.
i'm a lonely heart in the dark.

(is for a person very small.) ドキドキ

----------------------------

in response to the Earl and Mana on their Twitter...

Yesterday I was at the concert deep sanctuary I enjoyed a lot to see Those three characters together again. awww!!! 
like the old days of nostalgia

Mana was cute with the dress that led to last Halloween
and then Kozi and his band the ziz, I was very surprised by the energy transmitted in the audience. mdm always fantastic.
Now all that remains is to wait for the Dis inferno, December 7 at www in Shibuya to see what will happen.
I can not wait Yue loves you all never doubt and I enjoyed it a lot !!

Kozi-sama has taken the place of K for the songs of mdm. 
is a beautiful gesture. and harmony between Mana and Kozi never end both in work and in life by friendship.

bow of honor for both and also for Yu-ki ☆-( ^-゚)v

(*^▽^*)




Yue 三日月


No comments:

Post a Comment