Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Monologue Mana Dix talk about me

Monologue Mana Dix : Moi meme moitie,Happy Holidays,calendars 2015,Yue ...: Good morning dix fan! New updates here   Moi meme moitie   go see!! Dear fans the admins will go in the holiday, for the holiday ...

The Fun club dedicated at Mana Sama Moi dix mois

Thank you !! m(_._)m














Yue

No comments:

Post a Comment