Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

silent winter


evening star
unveil the darkness behind i feel Abandoned.
forever through the never
A silent whisper echoes through my restless heart tonight.
you have stifled my pain
I will see the sun rise tomorrow.
I be far away  tonight, she remained silent.
Tonight,no can come and live your my fear.
i'm In a desire and your heart filled with fire.
Us live!
The  earth and light christmas , of the evening star
Now and forever, after filled with laughter.
The Suspicion haunts the my dreams.
An echo through my mind. our laughter,
This gaze  for me, in the night.
e io svanire nel buio and the cold winter.
Here we are far beyond the distant sky,
Seen all the world and how the story will be over.
Now we have found the light that guides us over.
Through the fallen rain, we travelled, far and wide.
And through the blackest darkness.
Stars above, shining, bright for us
Through the sun and winter rain will fall.
All our lives, were waiting for a sign.
and suddenly..
We're walking hand in hand, in dreams at endless time. as if time had stopped at that moment for us.
through eyes of mine.
we lived two parallel lives, without knowing and realize that we have pain hidden inside us.
the hate the fear and the pain,solitude.
There's a feeling held deep inside for me.
the lonely roads of yesterday
We close your eyes to see the light of brighter days
With the trail of broken hearts.
Once again we walk this lonely road
There are times that  through the rain and cold
We're lost in memories of what we left behind
Relive the dreams, the endless screams of pain.
Lives are filled with emptiness
The fear returned once again
Down your mind in the pain
When I see those tears you cry
When I hear those lies you lie.
But now, I see your creation now falling down on me
Is this that i'm?
Entries, lies, they will go?
--------------


My first blog on blogger. 


Yue



3 comments: