Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Wiccan Moonsong: Yule Blessings! :)))

Wiccan Moonsong: Yule Blessings! :))): **original graphic by:  Le-Regard-des-Elfes ** Winter Solstice/Yule Merry Meet :))))) Yule Blessings to you and yours! :)))) For man...

No comments:

Post a Comment