Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Saturday, January 3, 2015

I say goodbye

Yesterday has been.. and gone.
Tomorrow will I find the sun
Or will it rain?
this no i know.
Everybody's having fun
Except me, I'm the lonely one.
feel shame of myself because different.
the problem was not me, but they.
i have a conscience and a sensitivity of a few.
I blame you have a great power, besides the consciousness of my actions.
I carry with me a secret locked in the deep.  
afraid those around me
I hear voices that make me crazy.
Watching me, the time go.
And feeling, pain, belief grow.
obstacles
People beseech me. and I learned to listen.
they are not evil .
listen and understand we want you happy. we do not want your suffering.
i need I say goodbye
Dreams that have shattered
Take another point of view
Doubts will arise, though, Like chasing a rainbow
Goodbye to evil friends,
I tell you Goodbye to all the past
I guess that we'll meet
We'll meet in the end
I do not want to have broken wings, I want to feel free; with you and my friend!
Yeah! I'm free again
It won't be me this time around make help. in vain
I say goodbye all this!
Goodbye
And I feel the time is right for me and you!
But I have to take this chance.
Come on now, together!

And I think the sun will shine again
And I feel I've cleared my mind
All the past is left behind again
that's true
You've got to believe in yourself
Or no one will believe in you
I can't believe, they stop and
And point their fingers, doubting me
Their disbelief suppresses them
But they're not blind
they won't see
I'm a believer
I ain't no deceiver.
i think now go away..
they leave, words and wind.
Their lights are hot and not dark as it was my heart.

Do not mind me, I'm gone, and I will not be a bother you even more ..
I found my way, close to my thirty years.
far from your heart sick and evil.



Happy New year!! 
i hope that you will continue and take care of me again. and thanks!
This is, a text of a song, for my friends, which I brought to the exhibition of 30 December.

I hope that my message, start the year, with positivity,and for all.
and my prayers for the new year, for my friends.

Yue 



Ameba blog verson 

http://ameblo.jp/premiere-nuit-de-la-lune/entry-11972861773.html

No comments:

Post a Comment