Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Please, Tell me! (new song)

Hi minna!
This is the new song written with my vocalist tooday!
is very deep and emotion. and reread I get excited too.
wow nuuuhu i'm happy!! 


My emotional wings
so strong that they do not touch the ground.
mirrored by the moon, I reached ..
smiled, dressed in dreams, paintings hidden essences.
Then I fell asleep ...



My lady,
I do not promise you anything,
but life is a mystery,
we do not know what will happen.
we are afraid to nowhere,
and the unknown, which seems to be dark.
but we do not lose ourselves,
No, let us not lose, on the shadows!


believe in something.
we makes it strong and hope,
accept defeat, get up again, after a blow.
or when it broke my heart.
sometimes, it is the only way to make us, stronger,
to face the worst moments.
and make us better next time.
I know what I do, for you
not much and sometimes I think I'm nothing.
this is true;
but I play the my words, want to write how I feel.
i love write!
to people like me,
knows what it is like to have had a dark past, like mine.



say that to feel love, we must also suffer.
love?
why do you say that?
You're falling in love, someone who can not love.
oh my god, maybe it's me?
taking me by surprise.
how long you're watching me, not for months, but more. years?
why do not you tell me the truth?
why do not you tell me anything, but they are friends to do so?
I want to hear it from you, not from them.


you are unexpected.
Do you know?
my carnal desire, for you it is unexpected.
is at that moment that the fire and ardor, through me.
my soul burns in that moment.
the red and orange hell as the sunsets.




oh my god
Tell me, that you, want me.
yeah!
tell me, that, i'm, what you want, now!
Enjoy me, Yeah!
but now I want to tell you something .... yeah
do not forget me.
and tell me the truth.
because, look at me that way?
makes me crazy!
come here. tell me!
I know that they are different from what you expected.
outside I look like an angel,
you say? all black so..
Well I'm the devil, I told the truth.
and I desire you!
But tell me,
I'm, the one person?
on my nerves think of you, with him now.
nauseated!


why did you do it?
it hurts so much to my heart.
and him doing harm to you .

"I wanted to try to forget you, I fall in love of people impossible.
take me with you dark prince, and teach me how it improves.
you want, to be, loved by me?
My beautiful dark prince, but enchanted."

Yes, oh my god!
but it takes time for me.
But now tell me.
you desire me?
I saw you know?
Your eyes have told me.
yeah!



let me be touched by the spirit and by your amore.. desire.
my soul restless and unsure of whether he wants to be loved, really!
in the depths of my heart, I know that I can love, for me, one day.
although I have never loved.
love is missed in my dark past.
a violent world, is this, that is on me.
believing that it is the right thing. for me.
be punished.
but now not plus!



But I will not allow, the voices, to reach you.
the voices dead.
will show you, the way, is part of me, to eternal damnation.

enjoy in my pleasure. Love!
is my mode.
is a deep emotion takes possession inside me.
and I like it so much because you make me feel good.
and is the same for you.
i like!!! yeah!

"I want you my prince dark.
I desire you.
enjoy yourself, and every moment with you.
But it is love for you.
so good with you!
I feel that this is from a couple of years.
who else to look at you and all those girls, they could talk to you.
I was so jealous of them, I hated them all.
and I alone in the corner watching.
because I could not?
I can not tell more then friends helped me."

so she looked at me intently.
and with tears, she said..

"you love me one day?"


I loved your look when you told me.
Hey, I,was him. i'm that guy!
I do not know why ..but you, like me.
you understand me!
i like you!
For the love is so soon.


enjoy me,
and desire me, long as you want!

enjoy in my pleasure. Love!
is my mode.
is a deep emotion takes possession inside me.
and I like it so much because you make me feel good.
and is the same for you.
i like!!! yeah!


Yue




http://ameblo.jp/premiere-nuit-de-la-lune/entry-11976119699.html version ameba

1 comment: