Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Blonde

I am so tired tonight. and sleep..
yesterday evening, walking up and down in my home I take a cold beer.
And the blonde that makes me think of she.
often happens to me I can not help thinking at she.
damn it!
the intense evenings together.
When she said: Hey!
want you a beer with me, in my home?
Hey, i love the beer!
and you are, blonde and cool, like she,
i'm yours, if you want tonight, darling!
keeping up with you.
And Burning, the my candle on the my desk, and our bodies, togheter.
it's true, you no know me, but know what I want.
But she laughs at me.
so evil for me!
is like a fall.
I've waited all this time, for this. and now?
but i want you this night. i desire you!
Why look for me again?
i not understand.
and if it is true, but I wonder, really i do you this effect?
and then, is happen, said me.
you must, be, mine!
yes, be, mine, tomorrow and today!
Why?
I'm not property for no one.
But Yea, I need you now, is true, is so ridiculous.
ok you were right!
Ok laugh at me now..
i hope you satisfied, of my tears.
shatter my heart
i'm so angry for this!!
why must be so?
i'm tired.
all this time lost with people and with hope for a love.
But, i no have the chills of a caress.
Yue

No comments:

Post a Comment