Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Sunday, March 8, 2015

International Women's Day


To my woman, that now sleeping.and that I love
The Friends, women.
women and mothers wonderful.
women who fight every day for their freedom.
to women who never give up.
to women that without them we can not live.

Love and honor .
And no to violence

Wishes to all the women of the world!
and the mother goddess earth, woman


Yue


No comments:

Post a Comment