Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Sunday, March 15, 2015

New Chapter

We talk together of love, which you prefer.

why should I talk with you?

Curiosity, because, she was not  for you, and I noticed from the beginning.

is better so!

Now, i no know plus. Help me!

now, Tell me Why, I seem to search in the dark?

You said me  I have to stop trying.
because this is a  really torment?

It hurts, so much,  hear it from you.

You do not understand what you really want in this ..

But, I'm feeling so confused!


Have an idea of love fairytale, in my opinion.

What? Fairy tale?

just because i'm romantic and dreaming  for a love real ?
now i'm guilty?


But hey!
this is, a life, real, wake up guy!
you make me laugh too.
are you infant, cute,  too sweet like a child.
but not be sad is really sweet!

I'm no sad.
Yes, and you, hide this, it well
Do you not must  feel a weight of someone else.

But you know, I have been in love, once, although he later broke the my heart.

I That I was wondering all this time, from where provienisse, The sad look.

it happened to many.
but it does not happen like that, not suddenly, and I do not believe in love at first sight And These tales, that you think.
You know, I believe in attraction deep, between two individuals, and then with the weather changes, Becomes love and complicity.
what are, you're trying to tell me?
worries me.

is wrong to amounts Certain limits, 
Because they block the emotions.
you must let you go.

Why I do not want to deceive anyone.
or delude myself.

have you ever thought That maybe this is the way for you to love.
maybe That Is the only way for you to fall in love with someone?
sometimes happens from this.


love is risky, you have to feel ready to a possible, refusal if you want to get in the game.

If what you say is true,  when I look at you I lose my mind.
Because I feel a strong attraction for you, every time .

This according to what you say is a sign of something?

I thought that was not enough.
that there must be something more.

sure, but later. 
the limit, stops the feelings.

and if then, I fall in love with you?

you not understand, think about me, you want me, you desider me. 
here we are again together. 
I have only given time. 
with me this limit has be exceeded by a bit of time if  i'm not mistaken.

I still need you.
why not another?
because I like with you.
is just when you prefer to just one person, which start all.

then for you is the same.

However, not a single kiss you and me.

ME: SERIOUSLY, KISS ME!!!

Yue



No comments:

Post a Comment