Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Monday, April 13, 2015

Insurmountable mountain



Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing.
Look at me coldly and cold eyes.

I feel burning inside, but now I do not care, to run after you.
I think I'll let you go your own way.

Why are you here?
Why do you want to deceive?
Why do you treat me this way?
Why do you want me so bad?#

But you are a mountain of ice insurmountable for me, and I understood.
I really need some sweetness.

Why are you here?
Why do you want to deceive?
Why do you treat me this way?
Why do you want me so bad?

We are not meant for each other NO ..
i need About more, believe me!

And my pain, continues to devour

But my life is the true story.
You know nothing about me.
I am looking for someone in my dreams for me.
Seeking perhaps, someone who is not there.

Why are you here?
Why do you want to deceive?
Why do you treat me this way?
Why do you want me so bad?

Now go away!
we talked too much and enough of us.
I gave you time to think and instead you are you making fun of me.
And play with my feelings.

Why do you laugh at me?
Why are you here?
Why do you want to deceive?
Why do you treat me this way?
Why do you want me so bad?

It hurts so much ..

Yue


No comments:

Post a Comment