Quotes

O.o°•Yue Quotes •°o.O

And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again that's true You've got to believe in yourself Or no one will believe in you I can't believe, they stop and And point their fingers, doubting me Their disbelief suppresses them But they're not blind they won't see I'm a believer ------------------- My lady, I do not promise you anything, but life is a mystery, we do not know what will happen. we are afraid to nowhere, and the unknown, which seems to be dark. but we do not lose ourselves, No, let us not lose, on the shadows!
Penelope^^
iltelaiodipenelope.it

Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Warrior

My pain, strong enough to lead.
my beloved that I was willing to give up everything for you.
You don't know how much I loved you ...
and for me it is not easy thing, you were everything to me.
But you walked me to my heart and my soul.
you played with my feelings and my heart to for you.
It was not anything more.
I would cry but I can't.
I must be strong like the warriors
 kicking and punching against the wall.
Now is my weight, my burden.
I have to bring me this immense pain,

I don't like that others bring with me, what I feel and my pain.

is my way, the of the Warrior.
Strong so loyal, honest and charismatic. 
Maybe one time..
I'm not have  to touch more.

I now I must to go, through the streets .
The my life is intense my destiny is to fight.
and sacrifice myself, and it does not matter, which blood on me.
the important thing is the honor and value.
This is my life, it has always been.
be someone.
love doesn't count more ...

i take the my sword.
It is now late to fix it.
I'm moving ...
I want to fight, even if I have the heart to pieces.
Whenever I stop, I am afraid, the after.
because I don't know if there will still be an after, for me.
What will become of me?

I had a valid reason, you know?
for you!

What will now my tomorrow?

I hate this loneliness ...
like  a lone warrior.
Born to fight.






No comments:

Post a Comment